Tessa, you rock! My husband is speechless at the information; he is walking around talking about how overwhelming it is to find this information. I will get a letter out in the morning. Thank you.
Kelley
Search found 6 matches
- 08 Apr 2014, 03:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Leonardo Riccio
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2329
- 08 Apr 2014, 01:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Leonardo Riccio
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2329
Re: Leonardo Riccio
Marty, BINGO!!! Awesome...I am doing the happy dance about now!
Tessa, yes, joeyrabbit is ME...I have info on the current family in the States back to Leonard Rich. We know he was Riccio but changed the last name (and apparently his first name as well) to Rich to "Americanize" it. I have no idea ...
Tessa, yes, joeyrabbit is ME...I have info on the current family in the States back to Leonard Rich. We know he was Riccio but changed the last name (and apparently his first name as well) to Rich to "Americanize" it. I have no idea ...
- 07 Apr 2014, 18:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Leonardo Riccio
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2329
Re: Leonardo Riccio
No...that is what we are searching for...WHO was he, who was his family, where are they from. The family information stops with Leonardo Riccio.
- 07 Apr 2014, 17:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Leonardo Riccio
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2329
Re: Leonardo Riccio
Hi Marty, I saw that record on ancestry.com, but it is not the correct Leonardo Riccio. Our Leonardo has the following birth and death dates. I cannot seem to find anything on immigration or his family in Italy. We do know he went back to Italy every couple of years, but no one seems to know ...
- 07 Apr 2014, 17:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Leonardo Riccio
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2329
Leonardo Riccio
I am looking for information about Leonardo J. Riccio born 1869 in Italy, immigrated to the United States in about 1888 and settled in Chicago, Illinois. He married Inconata Scinto in 1895 in Chicago, Illinois. She was born in 1878 possibly in Naples and immigrated possibly with her sister about ...
- 07 Apr 2014, 17:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Records
- Replies: 23
- Views: 12762
Re: Birth Records
Looking for the family of Leonardo Riccio born in Italy in 1869, immigrated to United States in about 1888 and settled in Chicago, Illinois. He married Inconata Scinto in 1895 in Chicago, Illinois. She was born about 1878 possibly in Naples. My husband is their great grandson. Any help would be ...