So I feel that what I'm being asked to gather for the DC consulate is a bit odd.
So DC consulate has changed people you deal with for dual citizenship 3 times during my process. With each person I was done! Then they quit and the new person had *new* criteria for what to gather.
The newest guy has ...
Search found 5 matches
- 07 Feb 2016, 14:25
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Is this a normal request from DC consulate? Can I appeal it?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6397
- 20 May 2014, 15:20
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: what is a 'normal' Sicilian temper??
- Replies: 12
- Views: 27959
Re: what is a 'normal' Sicilian temper??
Haha. That's pretty much what I chalk it up too anyway.
- 19 May 2014, 19:10
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: what is a 'normal' Sicilian temper??
- Replies: 12
- Views: 27959
what is a 'normal' Sicilian temper??
Ok. So growing up my mother was very verbally and emotionally abusive. My grandfather was to her as well. He was from Sicily and my mother was raised half in America, half there.
But, as an adult, as I've come to terms with our abusive relationship with them (I am totally fine now), I have to stop ...
But, as an adult, as I've come to terms with our abusive relationship with them (I am totally fine now), I have to stop ...
- 18 May 2014, 17:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How check mother has Italian citizenship w/ comune di pal
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2360
Re: How check mother has Italian citizenship w/ comune di pa
Furthermore, is there a way to check with an Italian Consulate in the US?
Thanks!
Thanks!
- 18 May 2014, 16:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How check mother has Italian citizenship w/ comune di pal
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2360
How check mother has Italian citizenship w/ comune di pal
So, I am estranged with my mother (she is estranged with entire family really).
My mother's father was born in Sicily. So were her siblings.
I know that she was born in America though. BUT, she spent a few years in Ital,y a few times, when she was in high school and possibly younger. They went ...
My mother's father was born in Sicily. So were her siblings.
I know that she was born in America though. BUT, she spent a few years in Ital,y a few times, when she was in high school and possibly younger. They went ...