Hello Frank,
Are you related to Clara DeFelice LaPia? Perhaps Her sister Mary Defelice Carbone? Claire Lapia Criscola? I am Clara Defelice's granddaughter, Darlene Dioguardi. My mother was Sylvia LaPia and her brother Bill married Anne Biaggio, they are Claire Criscola's parents. Most originated in ...
Search found 3 matches
- 28 May 2014, 04:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ferrucci, DeFelice
- Replies: 10
- Views: 11698
- 27 May 2014, 04:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: St. Francis Orphanage; New Haven CT; help finding orphans
- Replies: 13
- Views: 26799
Re: St. Francis Orphanage; New Haven CT; help finding orpha
I am looking for any info on Clara Defelice, born 1904. her brothers John and Joe Defelice.?
I believe they were all at St. Frances/Highland Heights. They had sisters Mary and Dolly Defelice. I have a photo of Clara Defelice that I think was taken at the orphanage, she looks about 5 or 6, and so ...
I believe they were all at St. Frances/Highland Heights. They had sisters Mary and Dolly Defelice. I have a photo of Clara Defelice that I think was taken at the orphanage, she looks about 5 or 6, and so ...
- 27 May 2014, 04:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: defelice
- Replies: 18
- Views: 14434
Re: defelice
Hello,
My grandmother was Claire Defelice LaPia born 1904 passed 1987, her sister was Mary Defelice Carbone? Children Marshall and Thomas Carbone? West Haven Ct? I think they had brothers Joe and John? I also remember a Rita Vasallo, who I think was John Defelice's daughter? I know Gram Claire spent ...
My grandmother was Claire Defelice LaPia born 1904 passed 1987, her sister was Mary Defelice Carbone? Children Marshall and Thomas Carbone? West Haven Ct? I think they had brothers Joe and John? I also remember a Rita Vasallo, who I think was John Defelice's daughter? I know Gram Claire spent ...