Search found 19 matches
- 09 Jan 2015, 04:08
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Gennaro Perrotti Death
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1202
Re: Gennaro Perrotti Death
Thank you!
- 06 Jan 2015, 03:17
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Gennaro Perrotti Death
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1202
Re: Gennaro Perrotti Death
Pippo thank you very much! In the beginning of the record it looks like it mentions 'Vincenzo Perrotti son of Nicola" was he the informant of the death?
Thanks again,
Anthony
Thanks again,
Anthony
- 05 Jan 2015, 02:58
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Gennaro Perrotti Death
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1202
Gennaro Perrotti Death
Hello,
I am looking for help translating death record #71 for Gennaro Perrotti. It is continued on 2 pages and I have attached both links.
Thanks!
Anthony
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1971-32038-16538-87?cc=2043434&wc=MPF3-3TG:348439701,348704501,348708001
https://familysearch.org ...
I am looking for help translating death record #71 for Gennaro Perrotti. It is continued on 2 pages and I have attached both links.
Thanks!
Anthony
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1971-32038-16538-87?cc=2043434&wc=MPF3-3TG:348439701,348704501,348708001
https://familysearch.org ...
- 04 Dec 2014, 03:26
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Carmine Ciampi Birth
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1004
Re: Carmine Ciampi Birth
Donna, thank you so much for the translation!
Anthony
Anthony
- 03 Dec 2014, 02:01
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Carmine Ciampi Birth
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1004
Carmine Ciampi Birth
I am looking for a translation on Numero 57 for Carmine Ciampi.
Best regards,
Anthony
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,348573801
Best regards,
Anthony
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,348573801
- 25 Sep 2014, 02:38
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Carmine Guiseppe D'avino
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1417
Re: Carmine Guiseppe D'avino
Thank you Angela and Livio for your help!
Anthony
Anthony
- 24 Sep 2014, 02:12
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Carmine Guiseppe D'avino
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1417
Carmine Guiseppe D'avino
Hello,
Please see the attached document that I need help translating.
Regards,
Anthony
Please see the attached document that I need help translating.
Regards,
Anthony
- 12 Sep 2014, 03:52
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Colliano, Italy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1991
Re: Colliano, Italy
Peter,
Thank you very much for the information. Much appreciated!
Anthony
Thank you very much for the information. Much appreciated!
Anthony
- 10 Sep 2014, 02:50
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Colliano, Italy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1991
Colliano, Italy
Hello,
I'm having some difficulty in researching records from Colliano, Italy. Was it always called Colliano or did it have another name? Is there a larger town nearby where vital records might have been recorded? Thanks in advance for your help!
Regards,
Anthony
I'm having some difficulty in researching records from Colliano, Italy. Was it always called Colliano or did it have another name? Is there a larger town nearby where vital records might have been recorded? Thanks in advance for your help!
Regards,
Anthony
- 29 Aug 2014, 13:12
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Nicola Maria Perrotti Marriage
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1483
Re: Nicola Maria Perrotti Marriage
Angela,
Thank you so much for the translation! I appreciate the link as well.
Regards,
Anthony
Thank you so much for the translation! I appreciate the link as well.
Regards,
Anthony
- 29 Aug 2014, 04:32
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Nicola Maria Perrotti Marriage
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1483
Nicola Maria Perrotti Marriage
Hello,
Can I please have Numero 13 translated?
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,348708001
Thanks!
Anthony
Can I please have Numero 13 translated?
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,348708001
Thanks!
Anthony
- 23 Aug 2014, 21:24
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Rocco Basilico Birth
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1895
Re: Rocco Basilico Birth
Thanks Erudita! Rocco listed my great grandfather as his "step father" on his immigration record, but I have nothing else to prove that this is correct. Certainly opens a lot of questions!
Thanks again,
Anthony
Thanks again,
Anthony
- 23 Aug 2014, 17:18
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Rocco Basilico Birth
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1895
Rocco Basilico Birth
Good Morning,
I am looking for a translation on Numero 190 for Rocco Basilico. This doesn't look like a standard birth record?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Anthony
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,348594901
I am looking for a translation on Numero 190 for Rocco Basilico. This doesn't look like a standard birth record?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Anthony
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,348594901
- 23 Aug 2014, 00:07
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Pasquale Martone Death Record
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1161
Re: Pasquale Martone Death Record
Marcello, thanks for the information. Another match! You made my day!
Anthony
Anthony
- 22 Aug 2014, 04:11
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Pasquale Martone Death Record
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1161
Pasquale Martone Death Record
Hello,
I am looking for a translation on Numero 10. (1 record but 2 separate pages)
Thanks!
Anthony
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1961-32048-10521-20?cc=2043434&wc=MPFW-3TP:348439701,348570601,954410301
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1971-32048-10340-15?cc=2043434&wc=MPFW ...
I am looking for a translation on Numero 10. (1 record but 2 separate pages)
Thanks!
Anthony
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1961-32048-10521-20?cc=2043434&wc=MPFW-3TP:348439701,348570601,954410301
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1971-32048-10340-15?cc=2043434&wc=MPFW ...