Search found 3 matches
- 13 Jun 2014, 04:13
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Palata Pepoli
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2195
Re: Palata Pepoli
Thanks for the physical and email address! I appreciate it.
- 10 Jun 2014, 02:44
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Palata Pepoli
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2195
Re: Palata Pepoli
Oh wow, thank you. I had no idea that familysearch had those.
I'm off to dig into them.
I'm off to dig into them.
- 09 Jun 2014, 04:18
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Palata Pepoli
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2195
Palata Pepoli
My great grandfather and his two sisters were born in Palata Pepoli. I'd like to request copies of their birth certificates, but I don't know who to write to. I found that Palata Pepoli is a frazione of Crevalcore, and I can found its web site, but the contact page is overwhelming -- I don't know ...