Thank you suanj
Regards
Robert
Search found 7 matches
- 10 Jan 2004, 10:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campisciano
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4895
Campisciano
Hello
My name is Robert Campiciano (Campisciano) I reside in Australia.
I have traced the origins of my family to Chiusa Sclafani.
In Chiusa Sclafani there are 2 families that claim not to be related to each other, I did establish one of them to be related to me.
I am able to locate records from ...
My name is Robert Campiciano (Campisciano) I reside in Australia.
I have traced the origins of my family to Chiusa Sclafani.
In Chiusa Sclafani there are 2 families that claim not to be related to each other, I did establish one of them to be related to me.
I am able to locate records from ...
- 18 Apr 2003, 14:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campisciano in Tunisi or from Chiusi Sclafani
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16734
Campisciano
Thankyou Peter
I have a fealing that the origins could be Campisano as this with the dialects in the region could have ended up as is now.
The email here is robert@aimrace.com.au
I have a fealing that the origins could be Campisano as this with the dialects in the region could have ended up as is now.
The email here is robert@aimrace.com.au
- 18 Apr 2003, 13:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campisciano in Tunisi or from Chiusi Sclafani
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16734
Campisciano
Fellows I am great full for the information, sorry if I am slow but this board is not advising me when a post is there, I have looked at the details and it should send an advise email that a post is done against this topic.
With respect to the question Peter, I have many Campisciano around the world ...
With respect to the question Peter, I have many Campisciano around the world ...
- 17 Apr 2003, 10:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campisciano in Tunisi or from Chiusi Sclafani
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16734
Tunisi
Hi Peter
Yes Tunis (Tunisi)
Regards
This board is not sending me notification of reply posts, looked at the account details and all looks ok.
Yes Tunis (Tunisi)
Regards
This board is not sending me notification of reply posts, looked at the account details and all looks ok.
- 16 Apr 2003, 11:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campisciano in Tunisi or from Chiusi Sclafani
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16734
Sorry for the delay
Sorry Peter I had no idea that you had responded to the post.
The name Campisciano is related to me, my father was born there, but deceased. His parents came from there.
I am wanting to trace the origins and connections in this are.
Any way thanks for the information and link
Regards
Robert
The name Campisciano is related to me, my father was born there, but deceased. His parents came from there.
I am wanting to trace the origins and connections in this are.
Any way thanks for the information and link
Regards
Robert
- 10 Apr 2003, 06:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campisciano in Tunisi or from Chiusi Sclafani
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16734
Campisciano in Tunisi or from Chiusi Sclafani
I am seeking information on migration from Sicilia to Tunisia relating to the above name
Thanks
Robert Campiciano