Mler and Jennabet,
Thank you both so much for responding. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about the consequences, if any, of applying for dual citizenship. Thanks so much.
Search found 2 matches
- 03 Sep 2014, 23:08
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Marriage prior to 1983 question
- Replies: 26
- Views: 17049
- 03 Sep 2014, 21:12
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Marriage prior to 1983 question
- Replies: 26
- Views: 17049
Re: Marriage prior to 1983 question
Hi,
I hope you don't mind if I piggyback onto this question. I asked this question on the italiancitizenship.freeforum.org board, and received an answer, but I'm really trying to understand the law behind all this.
Later this month, I have my appointment at the NY consulate. I am applying GF-F-Me ...
I hope you don't mind if I piggyback onto this question. I asked this question on the italiancitizenship.freeforum.org board, and received an answer, but I'm really trying to understand the law behind all this.
Later this month, I have my appointment at the NY consulate. I am applying GF-F-Me ...