Search found 3 matches

by Dallendria
02 Oct 2014, 15:14
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: 1948 Rule is gender discrimination, it can be beat!
Replies: 1
Views: 1515

1948 Rule is gender discrimination, it can be beat!

I've just been going through the posts and noticed a few people still discussing the 1948 rule and enquiring about it. One individual commented how he went through a lawyer and was able to get it overturned, which is great! I just wanted to reiterate that it certainly can be fought (and won) on the ...
by Dallendria
02 Oct 2014, 14:23
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: 1948 RULE
Replies: 5
Views: 4039

Re: 1948 RULE

Thanks to you all. I shall definitely pursue this route.

Hi Karinnorth, everyone has offered great advice. I hope everything is now going smoothly as you're well on your way to dual citizenship!

To follow up what others have said, you can definitely have the 1948 rule overturned on the basis ...
by Dallendria
02 Oct 2014, 13:14
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: New twist on 1948 issue-advice appreciated
Replies: 2
Views: 1386

Re: New twist on 1948 issue-advice appreciated

Have you had any luck in pursuing since August? Just throwing this out there, I've recently written a blog post about one of the lawyers who may be able to help get this overturned if you do need to go down that route. Super nice guy, it was a pleasure to interview him. We're working together to get ...