Search found 8 matches

by mcolumboscagnoli
31 Mar 2015, 05:44
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for G Grandparents Antonio Columbo & Maria Porazzor
Replies: 12
Views: 3202

Re: Looking for Great Grandparents and siblings

I was wondering if there is an easy way to find the siblings of my grandparents in Italy. I did find my great grandmother Marie Filemina Lupo's siblings came to the US with their parents Guissepe Lupo and Antonia Lalli for example I am trying to find Dominico Lupo born 1887 approx and my great aunt ...
by mcolumboscagnoli
31 Mar 2015, 04:26
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for G Grandparents Antonio Columbo & Maria Porazzor
Replies: 12
Views: 3202

Re: Looking for G Grandparents Antonio Columbo & Maria Poraz

Thank you again! If we wanted to get an official copy of these records do you happen to know how to go about that?

Thank you,
Joan
by mcolumboscagnoli
29 Mar 2015, 16:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for G Grandparents Antonio Columbo & Maria Porazzor
Replies: 12
Views: 3202

Re: Looking for G Grandparents Antonio Columbo & Maria Poraz

Thank you to all who helped find my grandfathers records. I was wondering where I might find my great great grandmothers birth record Maria Carmella Porazzo I believe she was born in Bonefro in 1861 Also looking for my great grandmother Maria Philamena Lupo born in 1895 in Bonefro.
by mcolumboscagnoli
29 Oct 2014, 23:43
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for G Grandparents Antonio Columbo & Maria Porazzor
Replies: 12
Views: 3202

Re: Looking for G Grandparents Antonio Columbo & Maria Poraz

Marty and T. You are both amazing in how fast you find this information. My mother's grandfather was Michelangelo Columbo born 1891 his father Antonio was born 1864 his wife Maria was born 1861 That is what I had so it looks like you found my Great Grandfathers birth record. They came to the US and ...
by mcolumboscagnoli
28 Oct 2014, 14:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for G Grandparents Antonio Columbo & Maria Porazzor
Replies: 12
Views: 3202

Looking for G Grandparents Antonio Columbo & Maria Porazzor

My Great Grandparents were both born I believe in Bonefro antonio columbo and Maria Porazzo. If anyone has any info out there it may help me to find more on ancestry. Thanks.
by mcolumboscagnoli
28 Oct 2014, 14:12
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Searching for my great grandfather Luigi Scagnoli "Scagnola"
Replies: 2
Views: 1276

Re: Searching for my great grandfather Luigi Scagnoli "Scagn

wow, that was fast. Thank you! I did not have their wedding record or my great grandmothers parents names or where she was from. I love finding this information and I wish my Mom and grandmother were still alive to have this information. Thank you again. Joan
by mcolumboscagnoli
28 Oct 2014, 02:45
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Bonefro, Campobasso
Replies: 22
Views: 39733

Re: Bonefro, Campobasso

I also have great grandparents from Bonefro, Campobasso My great grandmother was Marie Filomena Lupo Columbo and my great grandfather was Michael Columbo great great grandfather Antonio Columbo and gg grandmother Mary Porazzo her mother was Carmine Di Marzo. Any info would be great. Joan
by mcolumboscagnoli
28 Oct 2014, 02:18
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Searching for my great grandfather Luigi Scagnoli "Scagnola"
Replies: 2
Views: 1276

Searching for my great grandfather Luigi Scagnoli "Scagnola"

My great grandfather was born January 10 1882 in Amandola, Italy. I am trying to find information about his parents. He married Domenica Sacramone she was born in Italy as well but do not know where. Thanks for any help.