Search found 7 matches
- 17 Nov 2017, 17:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sirna/Di Franco/Gargliano - San Fratello
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2593
Re: Sirna/Di Franco/Gargliano - San Fratello
Thank you also Adelfio. Without this information I would not be able to go further. Much appreciated.
- 17 Nov 2017, 17:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sirna/Di Franco/Gargliano - San Fratello
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2593
Re: Sirna/Di Franco/Gargliano - San Fratello
Tessa78 I believe the people you are talking about are my great grandparents. I am from Ottawa and those are both there names. This is amazing. Thank you. I am so desperate for any information I can get as my grandfather never knew his grandparents...so I'm digging to see what I can find.
- 24 Feb 2017, 20:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help finding records
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4373
Re: Help finding records
I see I forgot to mention that my great grandfather Guiseppe Joseph Sirna was born in San Fratello, Sicily.
- 24 Feb 2017, 20:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help finding records
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4373
Re: Help finding records
Looking for all the help I can get tracking down my family geneology. Here is what I know:
- My great grandfather was Guiseppe Joseph Sirna - born 1889, died 1972 - immigrated to NY in approx 1906 - immigrated to Canada 1932
- Had one brother (Charlie) who immigrated to NY in 1900 - he left before ...
- My great grandfather was Guiseppe Joseph Sirna - born 1889, died 1972 - immigrated to NY in approx 1906 - immigrated to Canada 1932
- Had one brother (Charlie) who immigrated to NY in 1900 - he left before ...
- 17 Feb 2015, 20:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sirna/Di Franco/Gargliano - San Fratello
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2593
Sirna/Di Franco/Gargliano - San Fratello
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this site. I'm trying to find out any information I can about my relatives from San Fratello, Sicily who immigrated to the Bronx NY around 1906 and then to Canada in 1932.
My great grandfather's name was Guiseppe Joseph Sirna, married to Maria Di Franco who died in 1932 ...
I'm new to this site. I'm trying to find out any information I can about my relatives from San Fratello, Sicily who immigrated to the Bronx NY around 1906 and then to Canada in 1932.
My great grandfather's name was Guiseppe Joseph Sirna, married to Maria Di Franco who died in 1932 ...
- 17 Feb 2015, 20:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: San Fratello, Sicily - Gagliani, Scaglione, Todaro
- Replies: 10
- Views: 15107
San Fratello, Sicily - Sirna/Di Franco/Gargliani
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this site. I'm trying to find out any information I can about my relatives from San Fratello, Sicily who immigrated to the Bronx NY around 1906 and then to Canada in 1932.
My great grandfather's name was Guiseppe Joseph Sirna, married to Maria Di Franco who died in 1932 ...
I'm new to this site. I'm trying to find out any information I can about my relatives from San Fratello, Sicily who immigrated to the Bronx NY around 1906 and then to Canada in 1932.
My great grandfather's name was Guiseppe Joseph Sirna, married to Maria Di Franco who died in 1932 ...
- 20 Nov 2014, 21:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lipari, Savoca, Sirna, Treccarichi of San Teodoro, ME
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4161
Re: Lipari, Savoca, Sirna, Treccarichi of San Teodoro, ME
Hello.
Just wanted to see if you had any luck with your post. I myself am looking for any information I can find about the last name Sirna. It is my grandfather's last name and his parents were from Sicily and he was born in New York....
Just wanted to see if you had any luck with your post. I myself am looking for any information I can find about the last name Sirna. It is my grandfather's last name and his parents were from Sicily and he was born in New York....