Search found 4 matches
- 20 May 2017, 09:18
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Moliterno
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2588
Re: Moliterno
I have moliterno in my family tree... from scalea... perhaps we are related? I found all the records back to 1800s
- 08 Jan 2016, 07:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Costabile family descendants
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2039
Re: Costabile family descendants
Marty... wait.. where did you get my nonna's birthdate?? that is the correct birthdate
- 08 Jan 2016, 07:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Costabile family descendants
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2039
Re: Costabile family descendants
thank you very much... I will try this :-)
I have tried many things, and written to many places, just don't know the right place in Italy.. but yes, my nonna used to say she was born in Castrolibero Reggio Calabria, my nonno was from Spezzano della sila Celico, they got married 1933 and lived in ...
I have tried many things, and written to many places, just don't know the right place in Italy.. but yes, my nonna used to say she was born in Castrolibero Reggio Calabria, my nonno was from Spezzano della sila Celico, they got married 1933 and lived in ...
- 04 Jan 2016, 06:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Costabile family descendants
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2039
Costabile family descendants
I have reached a dead end.... all I have are photographs with names and oral history;
but I found someone in FamilySearch working on their family tree with user ID ccostabile96928
and they had my nonna's information... so I know someone is out there looking form me
I am looking for my grandmother ...
but I found someone in FamilySearch working on their family tree with user ID ccostabile96928
and they had my nonna's information... so I know someone is out there looking form me
I am looking for my grandmother ...