Search found 3 matches
- 20 Aug 2018, 21:51
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Info about Iride Giglioli
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3035
Re: Info about Iride Giglioli
Could someone help me to find the author of this answer, Heather Moretti? I see only now her post
- 01 Mar 2015, 23:29
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Info about Iride Giglioli
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3035
Re: Info about Iride Giglioli
Thank you very much for your prompt reply!!! I guess Simplicio could be the housband of the aunt I am looking for.. Is there the way to know if theJohn found had sons? I know he had two males.
Thank you in advance!
Thank you in advance!
- 01 Mar 2015, 03:55
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Info about Iride Giglioli
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3035
Info about Iride Giglioli
I would like to have informations about Iride Giglioli, unfortunately I only know she arrived in the US in 1920, at that time she was 30 and she lived in Chicago, Il. I know she get married with Moretti and had a son, Johnny. I have tried to find informations (eg. Ellis island) with no results ...