Hello,
I'm trying to find out more about my Fathers side of the family. Mezza.
This is the information I have
My Fathers Grandfather was Domenico Mezza
born Aug 19, 1860 in Casalattico, Italy
His Grandmother was Maria Civita Forte
born Jan 17, 1861 Casalattico, Italy
died Aug 12, 1911 Casalattico ...
Search found 3 matches
- 10 Mar 2015, 00:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mezza Family - Di Lucia Family
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1315
- 09 Mar 2015, 06:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mezza family
- Replies: 38
- Views: 38729
Re: Mezza family
How wonderful that you two have found each other!
You live in Belfast? Is there a tie-in to the Mezza's in this 1901 Ireland census?
http://www.census.nationalarchives.ie/pages/1901/Antrim/St__Anne_s_Ward/York_Street/960088/
http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz127/125871/document1.jpg ...
You live in Belfast? Is there a tie-in to the Mezza's in this 1901 Ireland census?
http://www.census.nationalarchives.ie/pages/1901/Antrim/St__Anne_s_Ward/York_Street/960088/
http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz127/125871/document1.jpg ...
- 09 Mar 2015, 04:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mezza family
- Replies: 38
- Views: 38729
Re: Mezza family
Hello,
I'm trying to find out more about my Fathers side of the family. Mezza.
This is the information I have
My Fathers Grandfather was Domenico Mezza
born Aug 19, 1860 in Casalattico, Italy
His Grandmother was Maria Civita Forte
born Jan 17, 1861 Casalattico, Italy
died Aug 12, 1911 Casalattico ...
I'm trying to find out more about my Fathers side of the family. Mezza.
This is the information I have
My Fathers Grandfather was Domenico Mezza
born Aug 19, 1860 in Casalattico, Italy
His Grandmother was Maria Civita Forte
born Jan 17, 1861 Casalattico, Italy
died Aug 12, 1911 Casalattico ...