Search found 4 matches
- 22 Jun 2015, 22:29
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Apostille and translation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3642
Apostille and translation
Do i get my official documents apostille and then have them translated or vice versa?
- 12 Mar 2015, 12:27
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ordering Birth Certificate from Province
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1375
Re: Ordering Birth Certificate from Province
Thank you! My grandmother was able to find the birth and marriage certificate.
- 12 Mar 2015, 12:25
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Apostilles
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1724
Apostilles
Hello,
I was wondering if I went to a notary and made notarized copies of all of my required docs if I could have the notarized docs ,as opposed to the originals, Apostilled?
I was wondering if I went to a notary and made notarized copies of all of my required docs if I could have the notarized docs ,as opposed to the originals, Apostilled?
- 12 Mar 2015, 00:09
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ordering Birth Certificate from Province
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1375
Ordering Birth Certificate from Province
Hello,
I am applying for citizenship through my great grandfather. I need to order his birth certificate from Italy. I need to order from the Town and Province of Teramo. I cannot find the appropriate information of when and where i can order this from. Any help is greatly appreciated
I am applying for citizenship through my great grandfather. I need to order his birth certificate from Italy. I need to order from the Town and Province of Teramo. I cannot find the appropriate information of when and where i can order this from. Any help is greatly appreciated