Search found 7 matches
- 14 Mar 2015, 10:54
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Searching for answers regarding Great Grandparents
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8319
Re: Searching for answers regarding Great Grandparents
I see. Yeah, I agree, I just don't know. I wish I had more information from my family to offer. Thank you for all your assistance.
- 13 Mar 2015, 23:21
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Searching for answers regarding Great Grandparents
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8319
Re: Searching for answers regarding Great Grandparents
Boy, this is really something. Interesting stuff and very confusing with all the name changes and the different last names even though they were married. Was it common to get remarried in the states even if you were married in Italy?
I am going to have to make a family tree to capture what you all ...
I am going to have to make a family tree to capture what you all ...
- 13 Mar 2015, 22:20
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Searching for answers regarding Great Grandparents
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8319
Re: Searching for answers regarding Great Grandparents
Okay, I found the Archimede on the liberty website and looks like I have to view each page and name. The date is wrong on the naturalization form so this is a difficult task.
They were married when they came over.
Is there a death certificate website that you use?
Thank you
They were married when they came over.
Is there a death certificate website that you use?
Thank you
- 13 Mar 2015, 21:26
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Searching for answers regarding Great Grandparents
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8319
Re: Searching for answers regarding Great Grandparents
Correct, this is a good find. I also uploaded several documents with my question that were given to me that started the whole mystery for us with many unanswered questions:
There is no such vessel Archimal
I cannot find marriage or death information on any of them
Can you assist with our mystery ...
There is no such vessel Archimal
I cannot find marriage or death information on any of them
Can you assist with our mystery ...
- 13 Mar 2015, 20:23
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Searching for answers regarding Great Grandparents
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8319
Re: Searching for answers regarding Great Grandparents
Looks like I need to pay for an ancestry account because I am no able to view the document. Is there any other way for me to view it?
- 13 Mar 2015, 19:23
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Searching for answers regarding Great Grandparents
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8319
Re: Searching for answers regarding Great Grandparents
Thank you. I will provide all I can.
I know they left Italy and arrived in New York but don't know what port.
The research I have said they arrived in 1902 but there is no such information or ship to back it up.
On my fathers side, I am trying to find their italian last name because they ...
I know they left Italy and arrived in New York but don't know what port.
The research I have said they arrived in 1902 but there is no such information or ship to back it up.
On my fathers side, I am trying to find their italian last name because they ...
- 13 Mar 2015, 18:06
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Searching for answers regarding Great Grandparents
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8319
Searching for answers regarding Great Grandparents
Hello,
Thank for taking my question.
I am trying to find information about my great grandparents on both sides of my parents. They arrived to the U.S. in the early 1900's.
What makes this difficult is all I have is there names from the census of 1920. I believe their names were different in Italy ...
Thank for taking my question.
I am trying to find information about my great grandparents on both sides of my parents. They arrived to the U.S. in the early 1900's.
What makes this difficult is all I have is there names from the census of 1920. I believe their names were different in Italy ...