Search found 6 matches

by trmp
17 Feb 2005, 13:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I need information ABANCA surname and Palma - Brazil
Replies: 15
Views: 19533

Re: I need information ABANCA surname and Palma - Brazil

Wow, it's a new information for me Essgee... Argentina to Brazil... Can be... can be...

Thank You So much
by trmp
16 Feb 2005, 14:32
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I need information ABANCA surname and Palma - Brazil
Replies: 15
Views: 19533

Re: I need information ABANCA surname and Palma - Brazil

Thank You So much Suanj, i will search more details...

Very thanks
by trmp
15 Feb 2005, 20:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I need information ABANCA surname and Palma - Brazil
Replies: 15
Views: 19533

Re: I need information ABANCA surname and Palma - Brazil

I think this: Abanca = Labanca / error of register
by trmp
18 Jun 2003, 19:32
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: "CHIECHI" di Margherita, Puglia/"VETTORI"
Replies: 2
Views: 6176

"CHIECHI" di Margherita, Puglia/"VETTORI"

Preciso de informações destes sobrenomes que vieram da Itália para o Brasil.

Chiechi - porto Nápoles - cidade margherita di savoia, bari, puglia
Vettori - porto Gênova - cidade de udine

Obrigado.

Grazie Mille

Thanks
by trmp
23 Apr 2003, 23:03
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I need information ABANCA surname and Palma - Brazil
Replies: 15
Views: 19533

I am very sorry but ABANCA or ABBANCA does not exist in Italy nor is there any record for any Abanca or Abbanca who immigrated from Italy to Brazil. I am sorry. Peter NYC

Escribo en Espanol ahora. No hay ningun apellido Abanca o Abbanca en Italia y nisiquiera en la lista de los migrantes hacia ...
by trmp
23 Apr 2003, 21:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I need information ABANCA surname and Palma - Brazil
Replies: 15
Views: 19533

I need information ABANCA surname and Palma - Brazil

I need information ABANCA of Italy - Destiny: Brazil
Or
PALMA - Destiny: Portugal > Brasil

Excuse-me my english don't is very good

Tanks.