Hi Lucy
Yes Cindy and Peggy are Genevieves daughters. I remember family visiting my grandparents in Elysburg when I was very young. I don't remember names but do remember they were from Canada. It's a small world. Sorry it has been so long since you posted. I just read it.
Lori S
Search found 2 matches
- 26 Mar 2017, 01:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gidaro from Isca Sull Jonio
- Replies: 55
- Views: 49902
- 21 Apr 2015, 02:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gidaro from Isca Sull Jonio
- Replies: 55
- Views: 49902
Re: Gidaro from Isca Sull Jonio
Hi Lisa
I just read your post (2006). My parents also emigrated from Isca Sul Ionio but they came to Canada.
I do know that we had a number of relatives in Kulpmont. My dad's last name is Gidaro, and his mother was, I believe, Maria Mirarchi????not sure of her last name. She was Ferdinando Gidaro ...
I just read your post (2006). My parents also emigrated from Isca Sul Ionio but they came to Canada.
I do know that we had a number of relatives in Kulpmont. My dad's last name is Gidaro, and his mother was, I believe, Maria Mirarchi????not sure of her last name. She was Ferdinando Gidaro ...