Hello all--
I just booked my appointment with the Italian Consulate in NY and the next available appointment is not until Feb, 2017. So if you're just getting started with this process, book now--you've got 1 1/2 years to collect all your documentation!
Search found 3 matches
- 11 May 2015, 16:36
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: New York Consulate: Next Appts available Feb, 2017
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2702
- 11 May 2015, 16:33
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Can family members apply together for Jus Sanguinis?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2646
Re: Can family members apply together for Jus Sanguinis?
I just booked my appointment with the New York consulate and the confirmation e-mail I received said I should let them know ASAP if any other family members would be joining me for the appointment.
- 01 May 2015, 13:06
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Census Requirement question
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3102
Census Requirement question
Hello all--
I am looking to get Italian citizenship through my great-grandfather (born in Italy). The New York Consulate requires a census from after my grandfather was born. However, my grandfather was born in 1915 and my great-grandfather died in 1918. So there is no census on which one would ...
I am looking to get Italian citizenship through my great-grandfather (born in Italy). The New York Consulate requires a census from after my grandfather was born. However, my grandfather was born in 1915 and my great-grandfather died in 1918. So there is no census on which one would ...