Search found 4 matches

by barbfair
22 Jun 2016, 01:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Searching for Great Grandparents siblings
Replies: 6
Views: 3363

Re: Searching for Great Grandparents siblings

Andy,
Thanks so much for your help. I have more reels to rent & view and maybe that may help. I appreciate your response.
Barb
by barbfair
18 Jun 2016, 22:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need information from Casalbore after 1905 and before 1809
Replies: 1
Views: 895

Need information from Casalbore after 1905 and before 1809

In the past year, I have been using microfilm rented from Family Search Center to research my ancestors. However, the reels only go from 1809-1905. How do get information before 1809 and any information after 1905 without having to travel to Italy? Would there be records available for my research ...
by barbfair
14 Jun 2015, 20:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Searching for Great Grandparents siblings
Replies: 6
Views: 3363

Re: Searching for Great Grandparents siblings

Marty,
Thank you so much for your help.This information you gave me is great. I have placed an order to rent the film you suggested.
Barb
Thanks to the other people who have provided me with comments!
by barbfair
09 Jun 2015, 20:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Searching for Great Grandparents siblings
Replies: 6
Views: 3363

Searching for Great Grandparents siblings

I am searching for my great grandfather Giuseppi Corso siblings. I am guessing he was born around 1864. I don't know where in Italy he was born. I found his name in an old document when he lived in Casalbore. He married Anna Patrevita of Rovato. I think he was born somewhere else but migrated to ...