Search found 2 matches
- 07 May 2003, 02:34
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation Help
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7526
Translation
Peter....the name of my Grandfather...IS the objective of my search. It has been a challenge to say the least. As my first memo stated...he came to US in 1899 according to his responses to the 1910 US Census. He listed himself as an Alien. His father is listed as Italian. I've searched 1900 Census ...
- 06 May 2003, 23:37
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation Help
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7526
Translation Help
Can someone help with translation of the following: It is written on a prayer card.
Cara fratello si
niev; questa santina
della Madonna della Catena
Se lo deve sentenare
di tutte le fericolis;
In Legno di affetto sua cara sorella...signed by Maira Marietta
If someone can help with this...I have 5 ...
Cara fratello si
niev; questa santina
della Madonna della Catena
Se lo deve sentenare
di tutte le fericolis;
In Legno di affetto sua cara sorella...signed by Maira Marietta
If someone can help with this...I have 5 ...