Search found 3 matches

by AndiG
19 Jul 2015, 20:32
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for any links to my Grandpa Carmelo Anthony GIannini
Replies: 7
Views: 2436

Re: Looking for any links to my Grandpa Carmelo Anthony GIannini

Hello,
Thank you for all of that information. I did find all of that. I'm looking for any information for when he lived in Italy. Looking for other family members. I found so many documents with different birth dates.
by AndiG
10 Jul 2015, 01:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giambarresi Family
Replies: 5
Views: 5761

Re: Giambarresi Family

I noticed that this forum was active in 2008-2009. I am a descendant of the Giambarresi's and have alot of family members in my family tree if anyone needs help.
by AndiG
10 Jul 2015, 01:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for any links to my Grandpa Carmelo Anthony GIannini
Replies: 7
Views: 2436

Looking for any links to my Grandpa Carmelo Anthony GIannini

For months I have been pulling my hair out looking for any links to my Grandfather Carmelo (Carmen) Anthony Giannini. He died at a young age. He was either born in Tuscany or Naples. For years I was told Tuscany then recently was told Naples (Not sure if my Aunt is not remembering at his point). I ...