Search found 5 matches
- 01 Oct 2015, 01:57
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Seeking detailed history of Sulmona, Bugnara, Prezza, Case Faiella
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7634
Re: Seeking detailed history of Sulmona, Bugnara, Prezza, Case Faiella
Thank you very much for your response Anizio - Also have another roadblock I've run into - all of the records (Birth, marriage, death) in the area seem to end at 1860, and I believe my grandfather was born in 1875. I have checked the website antenati.san.beniculturali.it endlessly and very ...
- 01 Oct 2015, 00:47
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Seeking detailed history of Sulmona, Bugnara, Prezza, Case Faiella
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7634
Seeking detailed history of Sulmona, Bugnara, Prezza, Case Faiella
Hello everyone,
I was blessed with the great pleasure of visiting my family's ancestral home region this past summer, and came upon a little hamlet called Case Faiella, which is my family's surname. I'm extremely interested in the establishment of this little hamlet, and think that perhaps the ...
I was blessed with the great pleasure of visiting my family's ancestral home region this past summer, and came upon a little hamlet called Case Faiella, which is my family's surname. I'm extremely interested in the establishment of this little hamlet, and think that perhaps the ...
- 10 Aug 2015, 11:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
- Replies: 35
- Views: 10291
Re: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
I meant to mention I will be in the Sulmona - Prezza area in a few weeks, does anyone know what the Italian names of the offices I should visit are to look up those birth and marriage certificate records?
Thanks for any help!
Thanks for any help!
- 10 Aug 2015, 11:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
- Replies: 35
- Views: 10291
Re: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
Hi All,
I am also searching for my Grandparents official birth certificates and marriage certificates, Menotti Faiella and Serafina Debenedictus Faiella both of which I believe occurred in either Prezza or Sulmona, in Laquila, Abbruzzo. Also for dual citizenship, any assistance or guidance is ...
I am also searching for my Grandparents official birth certificates and marriage certificates, Menotti Faiella and Serafina Debenedictus Faiella both of which I believe occurred in either Prezza or Sulmona, in Laquila, Abbruzzo. Also for dual citizenship, any assistance or guidance is ...
- 07 Aug 2015, 20:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
- Replies: 35
- Views: 10291
Re: Birth and Marriage certificates for grandparents
Hi All,
I am also searching for my Grandparents official birth certificates and marriage certificates, Menotti Faiella and Serafina Debenedictus Faiella both of which I believe occurred in either Prezza or Sulmona, in Laquila, Abbruzzo. Also for dual citizenship, any assistance or guidance is ...
I am also searching for my Grandparents official birth certificates and marriage certificates, Menotti Faiella and Serafina Debenedictus Faiella both of which I believe occurred in either Prezza or Sulmona, in Laquila, Abbruzzo. Also for dual citizenship, any assistance or guidance is ...