Hi,
Thanks a lot! Well it is worth looking into anyway, coz this ancestor of mine could have made the crest more personal...
Again thanks a lot!
Best wishes from Norway
Gunn-Heidi
Search found 3 matches
- 22 Aug 2015, 20:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help identifying a coat of arms
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1793
- 18 Aug 2015, 19:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: The Balbi familily from Venice
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2677
The Balbi familily from Venice
Hi!
I wonder if anyone can help me find information about the Balbi family from Venice.
Or where I can look it up myself....
I've searched online, but can only find info about Balbi family from Genoa. And I read that they were not related to Balbi in Venice.
I'm interested in the period 1300s-1500s ...
I wonder if anyone can help me find information about the Balbi family from Venice.
Or where I can look it up myself....
I've searched online, but can only find info about Balbi family from Genoa. And I read that they were not related to Balbi in Venice.
I'm interested in the period 1300s-1500s ...
- 18 Aug 2015, 15:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help identifying a coat of arms
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1793
Help identifying a coat of arms
Hi!
I have a coat of arms that I am trying to identify. It has been in the family 1400s-1500s.
The description and history behind it comes from heraldic books from 1650 to 1680 . And that information came from the archives of Johan Kruckow who married into my family.
The shield is described as ...
I have a coat of arms that I am trying to identify. It has been in the family 1400s-1500s.
The description and history behind it comes from heraldic books from 1650 to 1680 . And that information came from the archives of Johan Kruckow who married into my family.
The shield is described as ...