Search found 3 matches

by theresa8437
22 Dec 2015, 03:03
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname Casparino
Replies: 18
Views: 7444

Re: Surname Casparino

Hi Sharon it was nice to meet you also I sent you a private message I don't know if you got it I have a couple of Death certificates if you don't have them already of the family I'll share them with you. Please Message me if you have a chance thanks Theresa
by theresa8437
15 Dec 2015, 03:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname Casparino
Replies: 18
Views: 7444

Re: Surname Casparino

Thank you Sharon I am on ancestry.com also. I would love to share information with you also.
by theresa8437
14 Dec 2015, 02:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname Casparino
Replies: 18
Views: 7444

Re: Surname Casparino

Hi I am related to the family also my great grandmother Theresa was Williams sister. I am also researching the family.