Search found 2 matches

by ssadiee71
06 Oct 2015, 22:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Seeking info on surnames TROIA/LOMBADO and MONTERUSSO/MISURACA
Replies: 0
Views: 2550

Seeking info on surnames TROIA/LOMBADO and MONTERUSSO/MISURACA

Seeing records and extended family tree for:

Vito Troia born Dec 15, 1853 Carini, Palermo - died after 1894 Carini?
married to
Rosalia Lombardo born May 19, 1858 Carini, Palermo - died after 1894 Carini?

and

Giuseppe Monterusso
married to
Lucrecia Misuraca -born 1908
by ssadiee71
06 Oct 2015, 22:50
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Need help finding grave sites or historical family information in Carini for VITO TROIA married to ROSALIA LOMBARDO
Replies: 0
Views: 6174

Need help finding grave sites or historical family information in Carini for VITO TROIA married to ROSALIA LOMBARDO

Hello...I've recently discovered (due to dna) that I am of this family line. I am traveling to Sicily and would like to find my ancestors graves and pay my respects. I would appreciate any information on the folks below and any immediate relatives in the area.

Vito Troia Born - 15DEC 1853, Carini ...