Hello - I read an earlier (2009) thread about the Angino family and have tried contacting the original poster - to no avail. I believe that Angino family is related to mine.
I have two Angino's in my family tree -both from Montaguto.
Crescenza Angino - married my cousin Donato Macchia
Raffaela ...
Search found 6 matches
- 12 Dec 2015, 13:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Angino family from Montaguto
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1922
- 24 Nov 2015, 16:41
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Need help finding naturalization records
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8602
Re: Need help finding naturalization records
Thanks for the links.
The Donato you found is my great grandfather's cousin. We have all of his records.
I'll have to check the World Cat title you provided. Thank you
The Donato you found is my great grandfather's cousin. We have all of his records.
I'll have to check the World Cat title you provided. Thank you
- 19 Nov 2015, 21:57
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Need help finding naturalization records
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8602
Re: Need help finding naturalization records
I have my great grandmother's naturalization document and letter of intent. Both show my great grandfather's naturalization date.
He went back to Italy AFTER his naturalization. On the return ship manifest - it lists his naturalization date.
I also have his Soundex card with the same date ...
He went back to Italy AFTER his naturalization. On the return ship manifest - it lists his naturalization date.
I also have his Soundex card with the same date ...
- 19 Nov 2015, 15:54
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Need help finding naturalization records
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8602
Re: Need help finding naturalization records
Donato Macchia
DOB: 10/27/1890
Naturalized: 9/29/1931
He naturalized in the Gary, Lake County, Indiana Court - NOT Federal court.
I believe the Indiana State Archives has it but they can't find it.
DOB: 10/27/1890
Naturalized: 9/29/1931
He naturalized in the Gary, Lake County, Indiana Court - NOT Federal court.
I believe the Indiana State Archives has it but they can't find it.
- 17 Nov 2015, 02:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Need help finding naturalization records
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8602
Need help finding naturalization records
I'm trying to gain citizenship through my great grandfather and am stuck on his naturalization paperwork.
I have his Soundex card from the Illinois Northern District Naturalization index. He naturalized on 9/29/1931. But he didn't do it in the federal court - rather local/supreme court. The soundex ...
I have his Soundex card from the Illinois Northern District Naturalization index. He naturalized on 9/29/1931. But he didn't do it in the federal court - rather local/supreme court. The soundex ...
- 10 Nov 2015, 02:18
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Bovino birth certificate from 1898
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4300
Bovino birth certificate from 1898
I'm looking for some help getting a birth certificate for my great grandmother. I have her name, date of birth and city of birth (Bovino). How can I acquire her birth certificate?
I live in the States and I don't speak Italian. Any help is appreciated!
I live in the States and I don't speak Italian. Any help is appreciated!