Search found 2 matches
- 14 Dec 2015, 07:40
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Father Francesco Tonarelli, de Bagnone
- Replies: 12
- Views: 25023
Re: Father Francesco Tonarelli, de Bagnone
I agree the world keeps getting smaller. My name is Luis and Julie is my sister. I keep in touch with family through her. I am in Minneapolis. I have probably seen in pictures Julie sends me but I do not know which of the lady cousins you are. I ran into a book that illustrated a picture of ...
- 21 Nov 2015, 08:46
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Father Francesco Tonarelli, de Bagnone
- Replies: 12
- Views: 25023
Re: Father Francesco Tonarelli, de Bagnone
Hola. MY grandfather was Ernesto Luigi Tonarelli. The information we have is that we pictures of his last surviving sister in the mountains of Massa Carrara. There is a coat of arms at the main entrance that looks like a stack of hay tied in the middle.
Our grandfather came to New York. Ended up in ...
Our grandfather came to New York. Ended up in ...