Hi Tessa I found part of it on Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island passenger search and on the 1930 US census. The three children listed are Lena born in Italy, Sarah & Joseph both born in New Your I'm not sure where he lived I think Brooklyn.
Thanks
https://www.libertyellisfoundation.org/passenger ...
Search found 5 matches
- 07 Nov 2018, 23:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Monteleone
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1420
- 06 Nov 2018, 15:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Monteleone
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1420
Monteleone
Any information on Giovanni Monteleone would be appreciated, especially his wife's maiden name. His wife's parents were possibly from Sicily. He last known residents was Leido Italy I think. He moved to the USA around 1910.
Thank you again
John
Thank you again
John
- 26 Jun 2017, 04:17
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking 4 information on Francesco Saverio Morano & his father Giuseppe Morano
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3580
- 17 Dec 2015, 18:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Alessandro Morano
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3525
Re: Alessandro Morano
Thanks very much. I have been looking and wondering about my great grandparents for a long time. My Grandfather Alessandro & wife had another daughter Teresa who was apx. 2 yrs. older who was also born in Italy. I tried the links you posted along with other familysearch.org links and came up with ...
- 15 Dec 2015, 01:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Alessandro Morano
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3525
Alessandro Morano
Looking for any information on Alessandro Morano or his wife Gelsomina Morano (nee
Casorelli). There last known address before moving to the United States was in Melfi.
They left Italy some time around 1902-1909. Alessandro's fathers name was Francesco
Savario his mother's was Palma E. Mazzuccasa ...
Casorelli). There last known address before moving to the United States was in Melfi.
They left Italy some time around 1902-1909. Alessandro's fathers name was Francesco
Savario his mother's was Palma E. Mazzuccasa ...