Filomena Chiappetta b. 12 Sep 1887
father: Francesco
mother: Carolina Filippelli
Vincenzo Francesco Ruffolo b.4 Mar 1886
father: Benedetto
mother: Benigna DeBartolo
abt the marriage, most probably they married around 1907... for marriage certificate you can write a letter in italian language ...
Search found 3 matches
- 01 Nov 2016, 19:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trouble finding marriage record and more...
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8005
- 01 Nov 2016, 19:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trouble finding marriage record and more...
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8005
Re: Trouble finding marriage record and more...
Hello, my grandfather was Achille Ruffalo, brother of Vincenzo. My daughter and I have been researching the family tree and are looking for info on Vincenzo. I would be happy to exchange information with you on our family tree.
Hi my great-grandfather was Vincenzo - I would love any and all ...
Hi my great-grandfather was Vincenzo - I would love any and all ...
- 12 Jan 2016, 06:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help finding marriage record
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6496
Re: Help finding marriage record
Doris was my grandmother. She was my father's mother and Rittenhouse was not her real last name. She was born in Nebraska.