Search found 18 matches
- 29 Jan 2016, 23:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7123
Re: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
Sounds like county lines changed maybe? Didn't the area get broken into sections? They may have deep roots there then
- 29 Jan 2016, 22:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7123
Re: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
Molis is what I came across when looking at name roots so you're probably right!
- 29 Jan 2016, 22:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7123
Re: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
Must be. That's what she texted me so I can't even say how it should sound
- 29 Jan 2016, 20:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7123
Re: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
Thank you so much for the info!!
- 29 Jan 2016, 03:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7123
Re: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
Any tips on getting info from casalbordino online, anywhere I can look without ordering film?
- 29 Jan 2016, 02:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7123
Re: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
Wow the same name?!
- 29 Jan 2016, 02:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7123
Re: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
Disregard about seeing the Ellis Island form. I'm a goof and didn't scroll down on my phone
- 28 Jan 2016, 21:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7123
Re: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
My mother in law just said they were from brusace (most likely wrong spelling)
- 28 Jan 2016, 20:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7123
Re: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
Her sister loretta? Same name?
- 28 Jan 2016, 20:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7123
Re: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
Can I see the records without paying for something on ellis islands site? It always brings up a by this record form when I select the image
- 28 Jan 2016, 19:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7123
Re: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:JXTK-GTG
Someone did find this arrival info on family search for Loretta
Someone did find this arrival info on family search for Loretta
- 28 Jan 2016, 19:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7123
Re: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
The records have been interesting when it comes to names. Later on Geremia was often written down as James. In a draft card for james they have the nearest relative written down as what looks like laura which I'm assuming should have been laretta
- 28 Jan 2016, 19:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7123
Re: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
Why did so many people leave the area?
- 28 Jan 2016, 19:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7123
Re: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
Wow that's great!! Thank you!!!
- 28 Jan 2016, 19:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7123
Re: Molisani/Molisano 1906/1919 emigrated to NY, USA
I've been wondering about that KY birth. Rather random lol
Yes that's the one she got me. I haven't gotten a chance to look for giovanni but plan to as soon as I can get back to looking around for USA info. Molisani is what hubby had always heard. The o on the end was new to him so I'm thinking I as ...
Yes that's the one she got me. I haven't gotten a chance to look for giovanni but plan to as soon as I can get back to looking around for USA info. Molisani is what hubby had always heard. The o on the end was new to him so I'm thinking I as ...