Hi PippoM,
My great-grandfather's name was Stefano Caligaris, his parents name were Giuseppe Caligaris and Giuseppina Rossi. He was born about 1881.
My great-grandmother was Angela Salvalagio and her parents name were Antonio Salvalagio and Rosa Bandiera or Bandiera Rosa.
I'm trying to find his ...
Search found 5 matches
- 15 Sep 2016, 14:11
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help interpretating marriage certificate
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1588
- 14 Sep 2016, 16:37
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help interpretating marriage certificate
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1588
Help interpretating marriage certificate
Hi,
I found the marriage certificate of my great-grandparents and I'd like to know if someone can help me to discover were they came from. My great-grandfather I believe he came from Azigliano, Novara and my great-grandmother I have no clue.
Thanks
I found the marriage certificate of my great-grandparents and I'd like to know if someone can help me to discover were they came from. My great-grandfather I believe he came from Azigliano, Novara and my great-grandmother I have no clue.
Thanks
- 28 Mar 2016, 18:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with research of birth certificate - Stefano Calligaris
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2997
Help with research of birth certificate - Stefano Calligaris
Hi everyone. This is my first time on this website.
I'd like to know if someone can help me with my research...
My great grandfather (Stefano Calligaris) came to Brasil in 1889 with his parents and brothers. He was 7 years old by that time.
I've been trying to find his birth certificate in Italy ...
I'd like to know if someone can help me with my research...
My great grandfather (Stefano Calligaris) came to Brasil in 1889 with his parents and brothers. He was 7 years old by that time.
I've been trying to find his birth certificate in Italy ...
- 28 Mar 2016, 01:00
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Where is Azibano, Novara?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3594
Where is Azibano, Novara?
Hello everyone.
I'm trying to find where my family came from in Italy and the only information from where they came from is a note that says Azibano, Novara. They came to Brasil in 1889.
Does anyone knows where this place is?
Thanks in advance.
Ricardo
I'm trying to find where my family came from in Italy and the only information from where they came from is a note that says Azibano, Novara. They came to Brasil in 1889.
Does anyone knows where this place is?
Thanks in advance.
Ricardo
- 28 Mar 2016, 00:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with research of birth certificate - Stefano Calligaris
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2762
Help with research of birth certificate - Stefano Calligaris
Hi everyone. This is my first time on this website.
I'd like to know if someone can help me with my research...
My great grandfather (Stefano Calligaris) came to Brasil in 1889 with his parents and brothers. He was 7 years old by that time.
I've been trying to find his birth certificate in Italy ...
I'd like to know if someone can help me with my research...
My great grandfather (Stefano Calligaris) came to Brasil in 1889 with his parents and brothers. He was 7 years old by that time.
I've been trying to find his birth certificate in Italy ...