We do not have his name.
My mother was adopted, but she found her biological mother.
My biological grandma was not happy to talk my mom and swore to take all information of my biological granddad into her grave.... Which she did. We only have the information I listed below.
Search found 2 matches
- 20 May 2016, 15:36
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Help with where to search.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4156
- 19 May 2016, 04:30
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Help with where to search.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4156
Help with where to search.
I have a question on where to search or how to start searching.
I am trying to find my biological grandfather.
I have been told that he came from the Naples area, but we do not have much information.
All we know is that he was in Vasteras, Sweden in 1949.
My biological Grandmothers name was ...
I am trying to find my biological grandfather.
I have been told that he came from the Naples area, but we do not have much information.
All we know is that he was in Vasteras, Sweden in 1949.
My biological Grandmothers name was ...