Search found 2 matches
- 21 Jun 2016, 17:55
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual Citizenship- Do I Qualify?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 13107
Re: Dual Citizenship- Do I Qualify?
Thank you!
- 24 May 2016, 13:38
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual Citizenship- Do I Qualify?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 13107
Re: Dual Citizenship- Do I Qualify?
Hello all,
I'm new to the forum and am only just starting to dip my toe into my Italian genealogy. I can't quite figure out if I would qualify for dual citizenship (with UK). At the moment I'm researching purely out of interest. Here's the basic info:
Great great grandfather: Carlos, born in Milan ...
I'm new to the forum and am only just starting to dip my toe into my Italian genealogy. I can't quite figure out if I would qualify for dual citizenship (with UK). At the moment I'm researching purely out of interest. Here's the basic info:
Great great grandfather: Carlos, born in Milan ...