Hi you may already have this information if not hope its of some help with your family research kind regards Michelemh
Australia -Records-
DEL BARBA Mario - Nationality: Italian - Arrived Fremantle per Cyrenia 26 March 1952 Departed Commonwealth on 30 October 1956
DEL BARBA MARIO
Contents date ...
Search found 2 matches
- 08 Jun 2016, 02:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Anyone researching this family? (Barba, Beni, Brosoni, etc.)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8873
- 08 Jun 2016, 02:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: NEED HELP PLEASE- Looking for Mario and Arina D'OBREZ / DOBREZ - families in Fiume Italy - Thank you
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2819
NEED HELP PLEASE- Looking for Mario and Arina D'OBREZ / DOBREZ - families in Fiume Italy - Thank you
Hi
I need help please looking for family research in Fiume Italy Thank you
I am hoping someone may be able to help me out with some family history research please
Looking for any information on the famlies of " Mario Dobrez" he was born 22/23 ? May 1907 Fiume Italy
[ he was a boxer? from 1928 ...
I need help please looking for family research in Fiume Italy Thank you
I am hoping someone may be able to help me out with some family history research please
Looking for any information on the famlies of " Mario Dobrez" he was born 22/23 ? May 1907 Fiume Italy
[ he was a boxer? from 1928 ...