Search found 2 matches

by Leonius
20 Nov 2016, 02:01
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: Sabatino Norcini Pala
Replies: 0
Views: 4432

Sabatino Norcini Pala

Sabatino Norcini Pala is my 2nd Great Uncle, and was born in 1871. His wife was Rosa Orelli. I'm not sure where he was born (I believe near Arquata del Tronto), and do not know when he died. I have his father as being Luigi Norcini Pala (my 2nd Great Grandfather) and wife was Angela Ricci (2nd Great ...
by Leonius
01 Oct 2016, 06:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Piciacchia Tree
Replies: 2
Views: 1892

Piciacchia Tree

I'm putting together my family tree for the Piciacchia family. We are from Pescara del Tronto (the very same destroyed in the earthquake in August 2016). Dos anyone know where I can go in Italy, or who I can write to, to gain access to old baptismal, marriage, and death certificates?