Thank you, mmogno.
Yes, I have looked at that manifest. I have actually already contacted Cervinara AV and am awaiting a response. I'm still stuck on the unknown "Salcena" town. Thanks for the help though.
Search found 4 matches
- 09 Oct 2016, 09:46
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: find a town on naturalization record
- Replies: 12
- Views: 14631
- 08 Oct 2016, 03:10
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: find a town on naturalization record
- Replies: 12
- Views: 14631
Re: find a town on naturalization record
Thanks, Marty! That definitely looks correct and supports the Salerno/Acerno area for the Porreca family. What database are you searching in?
- 07 Oct 2016, 22:16
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: find a town on naturalization record
- Replies: 12
- Views: 14631
Re: find a town on naturalization record
Thanks so much, Marty! The information I have so far is listed below. As you can see, it's not perfect information, but it points to the Salerno area in Italy. The person I'm researching specifically is Assunta Porreca (married name Galluzzi) who's birth town I have yet to discover. I have contacted ...
- 07 Oct 2016, 09:23
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: find a town on naturalization record
- Replies: 12
- Views: 14631
find a town on naturalization record
Hello all,
I am doing some genealogy research on my Italian family. I have two records with a birth town listed as "Salcena". However, there appears to be no such town anywhere in Italy. Could "Salcena" be a misspelling or a translation error?
The last name of the family I am searching for is ...
I am doing some genealogy research on my Italian family. I have two records with a birth town listed as "Salcena". However, there appears to be no such town anywhere in Italy. Could "Salcena" be a misspelling or a translation error?
The last name of the family I am searching for is ...