Search found 6 matches
- 28 Dec 2016, 05:43
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Gerocarne, Calabria
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1663
Gerocarne, Calabria
Would someone help me locate contact info for Gerocarne comune please. I'm trying to locate my grandfathers birth cert.
- 28 Dec 2016, 01:32
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Papillo or Rinarelli from Gerocarne, Calabria
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3283
Re: Papillo or Rinarelli from Gerocarne, Calabria
Thank you! Everything I have says Michele and Elizabeth but, my dads middle name is Rocco and the info on Nicola is correct. Do you know where I can email Gerocarne to look for my grandfathers birth certificate?
- 28 Dec 2016, 01:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cerminara's from Nicastro
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1196
Re: Cerminara's from Nicastro
Thank you.
- 21 Nov 2016, 17:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cerminara's from Nicastro
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1196
Cerminara's from Nicastro
I'm trying to locate my grandmothers family documentation needed for citizenship.
Grandmother Teodora Cerminara (Papillo) 24 Jan 1893 Nicastro, Lamezia Terme, Calabria
To Augostino Cerminara and Rose Luzzo (Cerminara)
Anything at all would be most appreciated.
Grandmother Teodora Cerminara (Papillo) 24 Jan 1893 Nicastro, Lamezia Terme, Calabria
To Augostino Cerminara and Rose Luzzo (Cerminara)
Anything at all would be most appreciated.
- 21 Nov 2016, 17:02
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Papillo or Rinarelli from Gerocarne, Calabria
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3283
Re: Papillo or Rinarelli from Gerocarne, Calabria
Thank you for the welcome. I don't think this is a relative. I'm looking for great grandparents where I basically have just their names. Elizabeth Rinarelli married Michele Papillo and they were my grandfather, Nicola Papillo, parents. My father, Augustine Papillo has a middle name of Rocco so maybe ...
- 08 Nov 2016, 15:34
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Papillo or Rinarelli from Gerocarne, Calabria
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3283
Papillo or Rinarelli from Gerocarne, Calabria
Any information on either family in Gerocarne, Calabria.