Search found 2 matches

by JessicaGabe
29 Nov 2016, 22:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Mozzoni/Marchetti Family from Offida
Replies: 0
Views: 1280

Mozzoni/Marchetti Family from Offida

Hello,

I am looking for more information on my great grandfather and great grandmother. His name is Luigi Mozzoni and her name is Anna or Annette Marchetti. They are from Offida, Ascoli Piceno, Italy. Luigi was born May 25, 1888, came through elis island on April 1, 1907, married Annette Marchetti ...
by JessicaGabe
29 Nov 2016, 22:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Mozzoni Family in Offida Italy
Replies: 5
Views: 7803

Re: Mozzoni Family in Offida Italy

Hello, my great grandfather was Luigi Mozzoni. His son, Herman was my grandfather, who was married to Mary Testoni in Pennsylvania. I am looking for information on Luigi too. Herman passed away before I was born so I do not have a lot of information on him. My mom is his daughter, Christina. My ...