Search found 2 matches
- 22 Dec 2016, 13:28
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Claim to citizenship concerning independent naturalization of a minor
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3973
Re: Claim to citizenship concerning independent naturalization of a minor
Many thanks - will investigate the dates my grandparents naturalised.
- 15 Dec 2016, 16:26
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Claim to citizenship concerning independent naturalization of a minor
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3973
Claim to citizenship concerning independent naturalization of a minor
Hi all,
I am investigating whether I have a jure sanguinis claim to italian citizenship through my mother, and would appreciate your thoughts on my circumstances:
1. Mother born in Italy in 1960.
2. Italian grandparents and mother immigrate from Italy to Australia in 1963. Mother is 3 years old ...
I am investigating whether I have a jure sanguinis claim to italian citizenship through my mother, and would appreciate your thoughts on my circumstances:
1. Mother born in Italy in 1960.
2. Italian grandparents and mother immigrate from Italy to Australia in 1963. Mother is 3 years old ...