Search found 84 matches
- 09 Aug 2022, 23:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: searching for Vincenzo Pangaro
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3753
Re: searching for Vincenzo Pangaro
thank you all for your help
- 09 Aug 2022, 21:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: searching for Vincenzo Pangaro
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3753
Re: searching for Vincenzo Pangaro
Thank you!
For the marriage of Vincenzo's parents... I can make out that Pasquale Leonardo Pangaro was the son of the late Vincenzo and Maria Antonia Amendolara and was 26 . Maddalena Maria was also 26 and a foundling. Both were from Chiaromonte and farmers.
Does it say the age of Maria Antonia ...
For the marriage of Vincenzo's parents... I can make out that Pasquale Leonardo Pangaro was the son of the late Vincenzo and Maria Antonia Amendolara and was 26 . Maddalena Maria was also 26 and a foundling. Both were from Chiaromonte and farmers.
Does it say the age of Maria Antonia ...
- 09 Aug 2022, 13:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: searching for Vincenzo Pangaro
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3753
Re: searching for Vincenzo Pangaro
Thank you everyone. All of his immigration/naturalization/USA documents list 1876 as his birth. I don't know who his parents were- I was searching for his birth record to try to find out their names. I know he was married to Caterina Battista sometime around 1897 as their first child was born in ...
- 09 Aug 2022, 00:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: searching for Vincenzo Pangaro
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3753
searching for Vincenzo Pangaro
Good evening! I am hoping for help searching for the birth record of Vincenzo Pangaro. He was born in 1876 in Chiarmonte, Potenza. I don't see the year 1876 on antenati. If anyone is able to find it on familysearch, I would be very grateful!
- 22 Apr 2022, 22:05
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: morti translation
- Replies: 1
- Views: 550
morti translation
Hello,
Is anyone able to help me translate this death notice for Francesca Puppo on page 3? shes number 89
https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali. ... d=18750271
thank you
Is anyone able to help me translate this death notice for Francesca Puppo on page 3? shes number 89
https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali. ... d=18750271
thank you
- 22 Apr 2022, 21:26
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: death record help
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1065
Re: death record help
thank you so much!AngelaGrace56 wrote: 22 Apr 2022, 21:15 He was
70 years old, a wool carder, no cause of death given. Both parents were deceased.
- 22 Apr 2022, 20:24
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: death record help
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1065
death record help
Hello,
I am looking for help translating this death record for Giovanni Riccardi. I've made out that he died on July 14 1841 in Chiarmonte. Parents were Vincenzo and Francesca Cortazzi. I cannot make out the profession, cause of death, or any other information.
https://www.antenati.san ...
I am looking for help translating this death record for Giovanni Riccardi. I've made out that he died on July 14 1841 in Chiarmonte. Parents were Vincenzo and Francesca Cortazzi. I cannot make out the profession, cause of death, or any other information.
https://www.antenati.san ...
- 17 Apr 2022, 20:21
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage help
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1443
Re: Marriage help
thank you!
- 17 Apr 2022, 16:39
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage help
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1443
Marriage help
good morning!!
I am looking for clarification regarding the marriage record for Giovanni Fiegoli and Maria Peccoro. It is on pages 8-9.
https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/detail-registry/?s_id=18750257&lang=en
I am unsure if the month of the marriage is January or June?
I believe it says ...
I am looking for clarification regarding the marriage record for Giovanni Fiegoli and Maria Peccoro. It is on pages 8-9.
https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/detail-registry/?s_id=18750257&lang=en
I am unsure if the month of the marriage is January or June?
I believe it says ...
- 02 Apr 2022, 02:12
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth record
- Replies: 1
- Views: 553
Birth record
hello! I am looking for assistance translating this birth record for Anna Felicia Gaurino.
I think I made out the information about the father correctly: Guiseppe who's father was Antonio, aged 46, farmer from Fardella.
And I think the birth date is March something.
I'm having trouble with the ...
I think I made out the information about the father correctly: Guiseppe who's father was Antonio, aged 46, farmer from Fardella.
And I think the birth date is March something.
I'm having trouble with the ...
- 01 Apr 2022, 23:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marriage help
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1793
Re: Marriage help
thank you!darkerhorse wrote: 01 Apr 2022, 20:13 I read Giuseppe as her father, and Domenica De Salvo (Di Salvo) as his mother.
- 01 Apr 2022, 19:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marriage help
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1793
Re: Marriage help
thank you all so much! So am I reading it correctly that Anna Felicia's father was Giuseppe? and do you know who the name is above Anna Felicia? It looks like Domenica something..would that be her mother?
- 01 Apr 2022, 15:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marriage help
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1793
Marriage help
Good morning,
I am searching for the marriage record of Nicola Donadio and Anna Felicia Gaurino from Fardella. They would have been married sometime between 1830-1855. I thought this was it (page 14-15), but it actually looks like a marriage record for Nicola's sister now that I look closer. I ...
I am searching for the marriage record of Nicola Donadio and Anna Felicia Gaurino from Fardella. They would have been married sometime between 1830-1855. I thought this was it (page 14-15), but it actually looks like a marriage record for Nicola's sister now that I look closer. I ...
- 01 Apr 2022, 03:59
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Record Translation
- Replies: 1
- Views: 533
Birth Record Translation
Hello! Is anyone able to assist me in translating the birth record for Domenico Donadio? It is on the left side of page 26. https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali. ... d=18786614
What I can make out is his father's name was Nicola and mother looks like Anna Felicia
Thank you!!
What I can make out is his father's name was Nicola and mother looks like Anna Felicia
Thank you!!
- 06 Nov 2021, 13:57
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Partisan Translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1219
Partisan Translation
Good morning,
Is anyone able to help me translate this Partisan record?
Grazie!
https://imgur.com/a/PEXvogi
Is anyone able to help me translate this Partisan record?
Grazie!
https://imgur.com/a/PEXvogi