Hi!
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I'm going to Italy and I really would like to pay my respects to my ancestors that lived and died in Matrice, Campobasso. Some of these people go back to 1727, but the majority of the names I found are from 1800- 1900.
In their death certificates ...
Search found 3 matches
- 20 Feb 2017, 00:16
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cemetery of Matrice
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1641
- 01 Jan 2017, 14:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information/confirmation on Pasquale family - Matrice, Campobasso
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1608
Re: Information/confirmation on Pasquale family - Matrice, Campobasso
Wow! Thank you!!
I had the information but not the docs!
The family tree i found had all these names, but not my Ggf Domenico. He was missing!
With the docs my belief that he was just forgotten is confirmed and its the same family!!!
Thank you again!!!!
Is there any way to keep goi g back ...
I had the information but not the docs!
The family tree i found had all these names, but not my Ggf Domenico. He was missing!
With the docs my belief that he was just forgotten is confirmed and its the same family!!!
Thank you again!!!!
Is there any way to keep goi g back ...
- 31 Dec 2016, 13:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information/confirmation on Pasquale family - Matrice, Campobasso
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1608
Information/confirmation on Pasquale family - Matrice, Campobasso
Hello!
I was wondering if I could ger some help finding info about my family.
I have tracked back the family with certainty until my GGGF, whose name is Vincenzo Pasquale, was maried to Angela Carlozzi and was the father of Domenico Pasquale, born in 1875 in Matrice, Campobasso.
It seems like my ...
I was wondering if I could ger some help finding info about my family.
I have tracked back the family with certainty until my GGGF, whose name is Vincenzo Pasquale, was maried to Angela Carlozzi and was the father of Domenico Pasquale, born in 1875 in Matrice, Campobasso.
It seems like my ...