Hi guys,
I wrote to the churchs in the region but didnt receive any answer.
Is there any researcher located in Italy close to that region who can help?
Let me know so we can coordinate.
Thanks
Andres
.
Search found 8 matches
- 09 Jan 2018, 00:24
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Frazione de Bresciana
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9584
- 19 Dec 2017, 21:06
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Frazione de Bresciana
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9584
Re: Frazione de Bresciana
Thanks for the quick responses.
What do the term Frazione means? is just a region identified by that name inside a comune territory?
Thanks!
What do the term Frazione means? is just a region identified by that name inside a comune territory?
Thanks!
- 19 Dec 2017, 02:33
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Frazione de Bresciana
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9584
Frazione de Bresciana
Hi all,
I would like to understand a phrase that appear in the Birth Certificate of my GGF, talking about his father.
In the certificate says that his father was born in Frazione de Bresciana (Lombardía), on 12-Sep-1858.
Somebody knows what Frazione Bresciana means by that time in Italy?
Thanks ...
I would like to understand a phrase that appear in the Birth Certificate of my GGF, talking about his father.
In the certificate says that his father was born in Frazione de Bresciana (Lombardía), on 12-Sep-1858.
Somebody knows what Frazione Bresciana means by that time in Italy?
Thanks ...
- 08 Feb 2017, 16:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Arrigoni
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8151
Re: Searching for Arrigoni
By the way, you should send the letter in paper to that address, correct?
Is there any email to send this requests?
Is there any email to send this requests?
- 08 Feb 2017, 16:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Arrigoni
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8151
Re: Searching for Arrigoni
Thanks! I'll do it and let you guys know.
Thanks for the help!
Thanks for the help!
- 07 Feb 2017, 21:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Arrigoni
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8151
Re: Searching for Arrigoni
Hi T, thanks for the response!
If you find any notation of marriage that would be great.
I found some records too, and I wrote my conclusions below. A great new is that Arrigoni and Mazzante are common surnames in Udine.
I can confirm few of the records you found. Here in Uruguay we use 2 ...
If you find any notation of marriage that would be great.
I found some records too, and I wrote my conclusions below. A great new is that Arrigoni and Mazzante are common surnames in Udine.
I can confirm few of the records you found. Here in Uruguay we use 2 ...
- 06 Feb 2017, 15:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Arrigoni
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8151
Searching for Arrigoni
Hi all,
I need some professional help to find the birth record of my GGGF “Leoncio Domingo Arrigoni” who was born in Italy around (1857 or 1858) and came to Uruguay.
What I could find doing some research:
- He married Rosa Castellani (not sure if they married in Uruguay or Italy)
- I found Rosa ...
I need some professional help to find the birth record of my GGGF “Leoncio Domingo Arrigoni” who was born in Italy around (1857 or 1858) and came to Uruguay.
What I could find doing some research:
- He married Rosa Castellani (not sure if they married in Uruguay or Italy)
- I found Rosa ...
- 05 Feb 2017, 12:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need to find Birth Certificate
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1130
Need to find Birth Certificate
Hi all,
I need some professional help to find the birth certificate of my GGGF “Leoncio Domingo Arrigoni” who was born in Italy around (1857 or 1858) and came to Uruguay.
What I could find doing some research:
- He married Rosa Castellani (not sure if they married in Uruguay or Italy)
- I found ...
I need some professional help to find the birth certificate of my GGGF “Leoncio Domingo Arrigoni” who was born in Italy around (1857 or 1858) and came to Uruguay.
What I could find doing some research:
- He married Rosa Castellani (not sure if they married in Uruguay or Italy)
- I found ...