Search found 8 matches

by Italian
30 Mar 2017, 03:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Can't find info
Replies: 4
Views: 1647

Re: Can't find info

Thanks! You are so helpful.
by Italian
26 Mar 2017, 20:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Can't find info
Replies: 4
Views: 1647

Re: Can't find info

Thanks for the info. I have this but still seaching for Ermenegildo Balella birth records.And also Adele Mascherucci' birth .
by Italian
20 Mar 2017, 03:09
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Records of Italians leaving Italy
Replies: 4
Views: 4383

Re: Records of Italians leaving Italy

Thanks for the info. I have this but still not sure it is the correct one.
by Italian
07 Mar 2017, 22:02
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Records of Italians leaving Italy
Replies: 4
Views: 4383

Re: Records of Italians leaving Italy

Ok. I will keep looking in thr USA. Thanks.
by Italian
07 Mar 2017, 05:03
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Records of Italians leaving Italy
Replies: 4
Views: 4383

Records of Italians leaving Italy

I am searching for DeBella family from Sicily. Lorenzo DeBella came to America in 1858. He was born in 1837 and married Saveria Gucciardo (born 1846) also from Sicily. I am trying to find out exactly where in the USA they entered. They lived in Connecticut when they were married.
by Italian
07 Mar 2017, 04:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Can't find info
Replies: 4
Views: 1647

Can't find info

Looking for info on Ermenegildo Balella and his wife Adele (Mascherucci) Balella. They lived in Ravenna. Their son Mario Balella (1891-1989)married Zaira B(R?) affoni (1898-1921)'in 1914. I have had no success with any of my searches.
by Italian
19 Feb 2017, 02:03
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help finding records
Replies: 12
Views: 4369

Re: Help finding records

Thank you for the info!
by Italian
09 Feb 2017, 02:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help finding records
Replies: 12
Views: 4369

Help finding records

Need help finding records of Zaira (Baffoni) Balella who died of in 1921 in Ravenna, Italy. Her husband Mario Balella came to America in 1921.