Search found 2 matches

by Lnoone
12 Mar 2017, 03:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Please help in finding Birth Record
Replies: 26
Views: 8243

Re: Please help in finding Birth Record

Is this information that you are getting thru Ancestry.com? I did track their travels from Italy when I had access a few yrs ago. It looked like they came back and forth a couple of times with different children. I was hoping to find out where my grandfather was born in Italy? I also wondered what ...
by Lnoone
05 Mar 2017, 19:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Please help in finding Birth Record
Replies: 26
Views: 8243

Re: Please help in finding Birth Record

I am looking for some information about my grandfather's birth and family. His name is Samuel (?) DeFazio born around Nov 5, 1906 ish. Parents are Lorenzo DeFazio born about 1875 and married to Catherine Julian born about 1887. He used to say that he was from the heel of the boot but I remember an ...