Search found 7 matches
- 22 Jul 2017, 23:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Merenda from Cosenza who settled in Philadelphia
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4374
Re: Merenda from Cosenza who settled in Philadelphia
Wow, thank you SO MUCH!this is incredible!!!
- 22 Jul 2017, 00:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Merenda from Cosenza who settled in Philadelphia
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4374
Re: Merenda from Cosenza who settled in Philadelphia
basically i need to find out if she was naturalized, by frederico or something.
- 22 Jul 2017, 00:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Merenda from Cosenza who settled in Philadelphia
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4374
Re: Merenda from Cosenza who settled in Philadelphia
ACTUALLY got SOME info.
Fanny Soldatelli, married to Frederico Soldatelli. Born June 13th 1903, died August 1982. Any help otherwise?
Fanny Soldatelli, married to Frederico Soldatelli. Born June 13th 1903, died August 1982. Any help otherwise?
- 22 Jul 2017, 00:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Merenda from Cosenza who settled in Philadelphia
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4374
Re: Merenda from Cosenza who settled in Philadelphia
She had kids with the last name Dambro but I don't know if she married their father. She died in 1982
- 22 Jul 2017, 00:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Merenda from Cosenza who settled in Philadelphia
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4374
Re: Merenda from Cosenza who settled in Philadelphia
also, he had children out of wedlock. Is there a way to locate my grandmother although i only have her nickname first name? Fanny Soldatelli.
- 21 Jul 2017, 23:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Merenda from Cosenza who settled in Philadelphia
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4374
Re: Merenda from Cosenza who settled in Philadelphia
OMG thank you!!!!
so does the above info mean that because he was naturalized on Dec 1, 1926 mean that I can't apply for jure sanguinis?
so does the above info mean that because he was naturalized on Dec 1, 1926 mean that I can't apply for jure sanguinis?
- 15 Mar 2017, 22:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Merenda from Cosenza who settled in Philadelphia
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4374
Merenda from Cosenza who settled in Philadelphia
So this is my second time trying to obtain more information about my family so that I can proceed with the jure sanguinis process. I do not speak with my father, I do not have contact with his siblings, which are mostly deceased. My father has a very popular name and so does his father. I would like ...