Search found 17 matches
- 15 Nov 2008, 01:28
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Seminara, Reggio Calabria
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6175
Seminara, Reggio Calabria
looking for information on greatgrand parents born in this region
- 12 Nov 2008, 00:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: no place to go
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3505
Re: no place to go
thank you I will try to send another letter..maybe I'll get a reply using your second reply letter as a way to get some information.
- 11 Nov 2008, 23:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: no place to go
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3505
no place to go
:( have run into a road block on information of my great grandparents. Sent for birth and marriage cert., no reply.
Can any one give me some information on the names:
D'Alessandro, Paolo
Scutella, Grazia,
DeLucca, Mary Grace
Minutolo, Antonio
Most of them are from the Calibria Region
Any help is ...
Can any one give me some information on the names:
D'Alessandro, Paolo
Scutella, Grazia,
DeLucca, Mary Grace
Minutolo, Antonio
Most of them are from the Calibria Region
Any help is ...
- 28 Sep 2008, 02:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information Minutolo/Scutella
- Replies: 29
- Views: 22397
Re: Looking for information Minutolo/Scutella
Thanks alot for all the help tongiht. I will keep you posted.
Good night
Good night
- 28 Sep 2008, 01:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information Minutolo/Scutella
- Replies: 29
- Views: 22397
Re: Looking for information Minutolo/Scutella
thank-you for the heads up.... I'll send out a letter tonight..just click on your link right?
- 28 Sep 2008, 01:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information Minutolo/Scutella
- Replies: 29
- Views: 22397
Re: Looking for information Minutolo/Scutella
No, I have not written anyone about town of origin records, nor had I gone back or checked with the LSD research center, it wasn't until this week that my 'family' started asking question about this family tree, which I am ashamed to say has sit on the back burner for awhile. No, i haven't been able ...
- 28 Sep 2008, 00:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information Minutolo/Scutella
- Replies: 29
- Views: 22397
Re: Looking for information Minutolo/Scutella
I have all of this information too.. and my g-grandmothers ss# with her benefits from my g-grandfather. A Lot of this stuff I've had for years my problem was finding records in Italy with thier parents names and pedigree information.
- 27 Sep 2008, 23:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information Minutolo/Scutella
- Replies: 29
- Views: 22397
Re: Looking for information Minutolo/Scutella
I do have a LSD research center very close to my home... Thank you for this information.
- 27 Sep 2008, 23:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information Minutolo/Scutella
- Replies: 29
- Views: 22397
Re: Looking for information Minutolo/Scutella
yes that is one of the manifest I have, i was told by my grandfather Frank that my g-grandfather came on a ship named Calabria..
But the manifest you have is the one I found too.
They (g-grandparents) setteled in Newark New York.
But the manifest you have is the one I found too.
They (g-grandparents) setteled in Newark New York.
- 27 Sep 2008, 23:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information Minutolo/Scutella
- Replies: 29
- Views: 22397
Re: Looking for information Minutolo/Scutella
I have all of those cencus records...and I do have a subscription.. but I guess I must be stupid because I can't find other important stuff.
- 27 Sep 2008, 23:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information Minutolo/Scutella
- Replies: 29
- Views: 22397
Re: Looking for information Minutolo/Scutella
Valarie,
I had some of the information you have, I didn't have here father or mothers name. I did know that she came to the Us after she was married.
I had some of the information you have, I didn't have here father or mothers name. I did know that she came to the Us after she was married.
- 27 Sep 2008, 22:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information Minutolo/Scutella
- Replies: 29
- Views: 22397
Re: Looking for information Minutolo/Scutella
I'd like any help I can get, I've been working on this stuff since 2003 and have several things in hand but nothing makes since....My grandfather passed away on 20 Sept. and the 'family' would like to see a family tree and I hit a road block with some of the information I have. No one else seems to ...
- 27 Sep 2008, 22:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information Minutolo/Scutella
- Replies: 29
- Views: 22397
Re: Looking for information Minutolo/Scutella
Yes that is my G-grandmother and her passage was paid for by her Husband, I found that, it listed his name
- 27 Sep 2008, 22:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information Minutolo/Scutella
- Replies: 29
- Views: 22397
Re: Looking for information Minutolo/Scutella
Thank you peter and valarie, I will check out those sites and records you sent
- 27 Sep 2008, 22:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information Minutolo/Scutella
- Replies: 29
- Views: 22397
Re: Looking for information Minutolo/Scutella
The only information that I was given by my grandfather was that his parents came from those 2 areas of Italy, I do know the surnames for both of my g-grandparents but am at a loss with other stuff.
I do have the Ellis Island ship records on both of them also.
I do have the Ellis Island ship records on both of them also.