Hello,
No! I’m trying to help a friend to find his ancestor, I do this for many friends! I’ve always did.
Search found 24 matches
- 25 Oct 2024, 01:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ernesto Fregonesi
- Replies: 4
- Views: 692
- 22 Oct 2024, 14:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ernesto Fregonesi
- Replies: 4
- Views: 692
Ernesto Fregonesi
<t>Hello friends, <br/>
<br/>
I'm trying to find Esterno Fregonesi Birth Certificate, his parents are Ricardo Fregonesi and Carola Ronchesi. <br/>
<br/>
From what I've gathered, they were married in Conegliano-Treviso in 1894.<br/>
<br/>
I was in contact with the comune and Ernesto was not born ...
<br/>
I'm trying to find Esterno Fregonesi Birth Certificate, his parents are Ricardo Fregonesi and Carola Ronchesi. <br/>
<br/>
From what I've gathered, they were married in Conegliano-Treviso in 1894.<br/>
<br/>
I was in contact with the comune and Ernesto was not born ...
- 16 Oct 2024, 17:55
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with hometown city
- Replies: 4
- Views: 540
Re: Help with hometown city
Thank you so much! I appreciate your help.
- 16 Oct 2024, 17:30
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with hometown city
- Replies: 4
- Views: 540
Re: Help with hometown city
I mean where I could find his birthday certificate.
I read slightly differently than the name of the city where he got his marriage.
I read slightly differently than the name of the city where he got his marriage.
- 16 Oct 2024, 17:06
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with hometown city
- Replies: 4
- Views: 540
Help with hometown city
Could someone help me identify the home city of Alesandro Mucciarone?
Please, and thanks in Advance.
(Publicazione)
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 09/LydaNg9
(Number 4)
(Atti di Matrimonio)
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 45/wE7mzdr
(Number 3)
Please, and thanks in Advance.
(Publicazione)
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 09/LydaNg9
(Number 4)
(Atti di Matrimonio)
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 45/wE7mzdr
(Number 3)
- 02 Sep 2024, 10:02
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Famiglia Lucariello - Birth Certificate
- Replies: 1
- Views: 391
Re: Famiglia Lucariello - Birth Certificate
Never mind. Think I just found the correct one.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 16/0JMMAv5
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 16/0JMMAv5
- 02 Sep 2024, 09:48
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Famiglia Lucariello - Birth Certificate
- Replies: 1
- Views: 391
Famiglia Lucariello - Birth Certificate
Hello Friends,
Could you please help me identify if this birth certificate belongs to Francesco?
Im not too sure because of the name of the parents.
I have attached the marriage certificate for reference.
Could you please help me identify if this birth certificate belongs to Francesco?
Im not too sure because of the name of the parents.
I have attached the marriage certificate for reference.
- 05 Jan 2024, 02:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Raccolto Family
- Replies: 4
- Views: 928
Re: Raccolto Family
Hello,
I found records of Raccolto being in Orgiano-Vicenza.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 96/Lokjjrj - number 33
Do you know where I can find other records available on this website I can only see a few of them.
I found records of Raccolto being in Orgiano-Vicenza.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 96/Lokjjrj - number 33
Do you know where I can find other records available on this website I can only see a few of them.
- 20 Nov 2023, 21:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Raccolto Family
- Replies: 4
- Views: 928
Re: Raccolto Family
Hello Pippo, I appreciate you looking into this.
yeah, I don't know how many times I've looked into this record hoping to find him.
I think it can vary to Ricoldi (or maybe even another one) because that's how his sister was named through the Brazilian records.
On her marriage certificate, it ...
yeah, I don't know how many times I've looked into this record hoping to find him.
I think it can vary to Ricoldi (or maybe even another one) because that's how his sister was named through the Brazilian records.
On her marriage certificate, it ...
- 20 Nov 2023, 21:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Famiglia Quagliozzi - Death certificate
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1650
Re: Famiglia Quagliozzi - Death certificate
Perfect, thanks so much!
- 20 Nov 2023, 20:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Famiglia Quagliozzi - Death certificate
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1650
Re: Famiglia Quagliozzi - Death certificate
I mean I'm not sure where Serafina was born, I can't really say the name of the city, only Rome, could you try to identify the name of the city in Rome?
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 7-FR?i=415
It's the marriage on the right side. (sorry it's in Portuguese)
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 7-FR?i=415
It's the marriage on the right side. (sorry it's in Portuguese)
- 20 Nov 2023, 20:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Raccolto Family
- Replies: 4
- Views: 928
Raccolto Family
Greetings,
Please I'm looking for any tips regarding the Raccolto family.
Every document I have says that Emilio is from Verona but I've never actually found any documents.
Do you know from where I could start?
His dad was Angelo, and his mother was Regina Busona. (it might be a variation of ...
Please I'm looking for any tips regarding the Raccolto family.
Every document I have says that Emilio is from Verona but I've never actually found any documents.
Do you know from where I could start?
His dad was Angelo, and his mother was Regina Busona. (it might be a variation of ...
- 12 May 2023, 12:43
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translate Marriage Certificate Biasotto Family
- Replies: 2
- Views: 407
Re: Translate Marriage Certificate Biasotto Family
Grazzie mille!!
- 11 May 2023, 22:46
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translate Marriage Certificate Biasotto Family
- Replies: 2
- Views: 407
Translate Marriage Certificate Biasotto Family
Hello friends!
Could you please help me to translate the marriage certificate number 45 - Biasotto Giovanna Francesca?
Im looking for any information about their parentes Giuseppe and Felicia, from what I could understand at the time of marriage their were both living in Brasil. Is there any other ...
Could you please help me to translate the marriage certificate number 45 - Biasotto Giovanna Francesca?
Im looking for any information about their parentes Giuseppe and Felicia, from what I could understand at the time of marriage their were both living in Brasil. Is there any other ...
- 02 Dec 2020, 11:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bettarelli record
- Replies: 1
- Views: 490
Bettarelli record
Hello all.
Could someone translate whats on this marriage certificate related to bettarelli family.
Thanks very much,
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 1-XTV&i=13
Could someone translate whats on this marriage certificate related to bettarelli family.
Thanks very much,
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 1-XTV&i=13