Search found 5 matches
- 20 Mar 2019, 11:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for our grandfather
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9128
Re: Searching for our grandfather
No I didn’t tried anything. Actually Heather1970 is trying to find her grand father who is my father regarding all THE informations she found. The only thing I would like is a contact with her in order to see a picture of her mother who should be my sister. Sorry for my english but I speak french ...
- 20 Mar 2019, 09:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for our grandfather
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9128
Re: Searching for our grandfather
Thanks for your reaction but it Was Not so magical because I didn’t receive any answer
. I’m a little desappointed
.
- 24 Feb 2018, 14:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for our grandfather
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9128
Re: Searching for our grandfather
Mi dispiace di non avere ricevuto nessuna risposta riguardo alla mia richiesta. Mi sembrava che lei ricercasse il suo nonno che sarebbe il mio papà. Sono curiosa di conoscere una famiglia alla quale non mi aspettavo proprio.
Spero che leggerà questo messaggio.
Maria Gaudino
Spero che leggerà questo messaggio.
Maria Gaudino
- 17 May 2017, 22:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for our grandfather
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9128
Re: Searching for our grandfather
Hello, you're talking about my family 😕. I Knew my father was a POW in England Before getting married with my mother. But I did,t realize he had his own Life. I can help you to know him. Tell me if I'm right but you are my niece 😟. Strange 🙂. Contact me if you read this. My name is Maria Gaudino ...
- 15 May 2017, 17:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for our grandfather
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9128
Re: Searching for our grandfather
Maybe I can help you 