Search found 3 matches

by PAIN
31 May 2017, 22:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Luscietto in San Ponso
Replies: 21
Views: 6276

Re: Luscietto in San Ponso

Hi Nataliej, if you come back...
Michele Luscietto was the grand father of my grand mother, his wife was Margharita Chiavantone, I don't know how many children they had but one was Pietro Paolo Luigi, born 21/06/1904 died during the war in between the camps Buchenwald and Flossenburg 22/04/45 or 06 ...
by PAIN
31 May 2017, 22:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pietro Luscietto né le 21 juin 1904 à San Ponso Canavese
Replies: 2
Views: 1023

Re: Pietro Luscietto né le 21 juin 1904 à San Ponso Canavese

Thanks you so much. I can read italian but I can't write it. My english is poor sorry.
San Ponso answered!!!!!!! The person on the other topic is a parent of me but I can't write to her with another way by pm on the forum.
The grand father of my grand mother was Michele Luscietto, his wife ...
by PAIN
28 May 2017, 14:11
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pietro Luscietto né le 21 juin 1904 à San Ponso Canavese
Replies: 2
Views: 1023

Pietro Luscietto né le 21 juin 1904 à San Ponso Canavese

Bonjour, je suis française j'habite Marseille.
J'ai vu qu'il y avait un autre topic avec un Luscietto à San Ponso. J'ai essayé de joindre la personne qui l'avait ouvert sans succès. Il y a de très grandes chances que nous soyons parentes mais je ne parviens pas à faire le lien. Pietro Paolo Luigi ...