Hello suanj,
Thank you very much to read and response for my message , yeh you are absolutely right but for me it's very complicate because I was escaped from the China accupation in Tibet and took refugee in Italy that's I cannot get any of the documents from tibet it's all ruled my china I'm ...
Search found 2 matches
- 30 May 2017, 16:52
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Swiss / Italian HELP!!!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 11486
- 27 May 2017, 16:34
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Swiss / Italian HELP!!!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 11486
Certificate of capacity to marry
Hello everyone,
I'm yangdon a Tibetan girl resident in Rome Italy 🇮🇹 since from 4 years with 5 years asylum documents of Italy refugee and getting married in Swiss with my fiance he is resident on Swiss Geneva and so, head office of Swiss bern asking me to bring certificate of capacity to Marry only ...
I'm yangdon a Tibetan girl resident in Rome Italy 🇮🇹 since from 4 years with 5 years asylum documents of Italy refugee and getting married in Swiss with my fiance he is resident on Swiss Geneva and so, head office of Swiss bern asking me to bring certificate of capacity to Marry only ...